If you’re looking to increase the intensity of your workout sessions and see greater results from your program plan, one particular supplement that you may want to give some consideration to is BSN N.O. Xplode 2.0.
This product has hit shelves and is getting quite a few rave reviews as it appears to be even more beneficial than their initial product to hit the market, BSN N.O Xplode.
Let’s take a closer look to show you what this product is all about so that you can make an informed decision on whether it’s right for you.What N.O.
Explode Is And What Sets It Apart
N.O Explode is one of my favorite pre-workout products on the market as it’s designed to enhance a number of key performance elements such as concentration, focus, energy, and muscular strength levels.
With other pre-workout products, I’ve found that they leave me feeling jittery, anxious, or crashing shortly after the workout session is finished, but with BSN N.O. Xplode 2.0, I come down without a problem once my workout is over. There’s no crash leaving me questioning whether I should use the product again his comment is here.
This is unlike most other pre-workout products I’ve tried before.
Variations It’s Available In
One nice thing I do like about BSN N.O. Xplode 2.0 is all the many flavors it’s available in. You can find it in stores in Blue Raspberry, Cherry Limeade, Fruit Punch, Grape, Green Apple, Lemon Lime, Lemonade, Orange, as well as Watermelon.
If you prefer, you can also get caffeine free varieties, which is especially great for those of you who are sensitive. I personally prefer the caffeine boost, but I do tend to tolerate caffeine without a problem. Others who have issues with it will love the caffeine free variety. You can also get in a number of different sized containers including 10 servings, 20 servings, 30 servings, or 50 servings.
So what make BSN N.O. Xplode 2.0 so powerful?
The ingredient line-up it contains demonstrates very well why it is so beneficial for your success. You’ll get the typical minerals that are designed to assist energy and exercise including vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, and potassium, and then in addition to that, you’re going to get the unique proprietary blend that contains five different varieties of creatine, one of which are creatine monohydrate.
With the more advanced variations of creatine coming out onto the market now, you can side-step many of the negative side effects seen with normal creatine such as bloating and stomach cramps. This creatine matrix will lead to superior muscle contractions and recovery and also help to increase your absorption of the creatine as well.
In addition to that, you’ll also have an arginine proprietary blend for energy purposes, an electrolyte blend to keep your body in top working order as you go about your workout session, and a glycerol polymer complex to assist performance and recovery weblink.
So what are the benefits of BSN N.O. Xplode 2.0? Why is it my top supplement of choice?
Some of the key things I’ve noticed while using this product include:
- Increased focus and alertness as I do my workouts – meaning I can put more energy in, seeing faster results
- Decreased muscular fatigue – I’m easily able to do far more work total per workout when using this supplement compared to when I don’t
- Improved endurance levels – I’ve noticed a dramatic increase in how many reps to exhaustion I can perform
- Increased lean body composition – my total body fat is decreased while lean muscle mass has gone up
- Improved recovery – when I use this product, I bounce back quickly after a workout whereas with other products, it sometimes takes days before I feel fully like myself again
- Massive workout pumps – while these don’t last forever as typical for any muscle pump, they are incredibly motivating during my workout session
BSN N.O. Xplode 2.0 Fruit Punch with ShakerHow To Use This Supplement Properly
To use BSN N.O. Xplode 2.0 properly, you should mix one to three scoops with about half to one cup of water per scoop and consume it on an empty stomach (preferably) 30-45 minutes before your check over here
- Fast and easy to take
- Provides great motivational boosts for your workout
- Improves muscular strength and recovery
- Boosts lean muscle mass building
- Enhances body fat burning taking place
- Keeps electrolytes in check